Thursday, April 06, 2006

command

despite telling myself not to watch command performance due to the lack of time, somehow on my way back, i passed the mpsh and decided to take a quick peek from the outside. soon enough, nick was standing next to me. then wliam came. gosh. how can i leave now to go back to my room without chatting with them??? these are the very seniors who helped me settle in hall, made me feel comfortable and integrated. They shaped part of who I am, and what I think. One so influential in block, one in rag. Nick being one of the 7th flr guys whom I always used to hang out with. Wliam my boss in hdca and rag, also one of the few seniors whom I came to know first. Guess nick knows me too well when I told him I had to leave to do my work and his same reply on me 'same old excuse ah. never changed all these years'. Haha... good ol nick. Then I saw ah-mern, vince and of course, yuan. Ah....a few of my favourites. It's that kind of warm feeling that fills you when you see familiar faces that you've not seen for a year. Too bad mun n kev never comes back for hall events.

I miss those days when the old kr seniors were still around. Somehow, they're a different breed. rare and true to hall. Rag showed me what hall spirit was. Some showed me how to juggle between work and play. Some showed me what true leadership is. Some showed me what passion in work means. Some showed true friendship. Whereas some forced me to take breaks when they see me stressed and distant.

I guess I'm suppose to be the one playing their role now huh? Somehow.... I don't think I can ever match up to them.

No comments: