I feel like I'm in some computer game, say leisure suite larry. K, it's a perverted game but it's the first to pop up in my head. Anyway, as I was saying, you can't complete the game without finishing certain tasks, some hidden funny stuff that you need to do before it's up to the next level. And worst still. Leisure suite isn't a timed game. Archi is. It's like LSL cum mario mixed into one game. You don't finish in time, you die. Literally die. No second chance. Next year they say. Gosh, like we haven't sacrificed enough of our youth and sleep for this art called architecture.
I feel so dreadfully far from the finishing point, trying to click about seeing what else have i missed out. And it sucks cos in archi, there's no walkthrough to guide you. I'll just keep increasing my clicks and hopefully i hit the spot, soon.
I'm far from the line. So far. Time is running out, but I will finish the game to get my bonus points (think mario).
Submission deadline is so near. They should rate architecture as 25(RA).
Tuesday, April 04, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment