Monday, August 25, 2008

I found a website that provided exactly what I have been looking for!

Aspirin mask

Shall try it when I get my hands on some aspirin! I think it'll work like magic, seeing how my hall neighbour's face cleared up after a dosage of aspirins from the doctor. But for those who are allergic to aspirin, try this and it'll double the size of your face!



tom cat: why bother? just lick your face everyday and you'll be pretty like me! meow!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

somehow my brain signals received was that you gave the cat asprin!

ooh. if you got the skills to lick your face macam si kucing, let me know. i'd like to video it and share with the class if we ever have a 30 years reunion sort!

lostsheep said...

I have not morphed into a cat, unfortunately.

the cat did fall asleep not long after it sat next to me... hohoho...