Friday, August 08, 2008

praise God! Our efforts have finally paid off! Tired and fatigued by the hunt, we finally found one that we love (shall post more when the contract has been signed), and they accepted our offer! I won't be homeless anymore, plus I'll be staying again with my family, and friend!! I kinda liked living alone (then I took in someone but the energy was just different). I won't mind some good company and love (I trust they will take good care of me?). Tehehehe. Just as well I don't mind being the maid and cook. This time, I think my angel came in the form of the property agent. Believe it or not, she's really pretty and has porcelain skin, sweet and demure. Most agent would give up or not bother, but this girl (she's about my age), she was just different. She knew what we wanted and spent her time and energy to help us. Thank God!!! At least now I have 1 month+ to change addresses and facilitate the change. Thanks to those who have been keeping their fingers/legs/hands/everything crossed for me!

My spirits are renewed again! Yipee! I will really miss this place that I'm staying in, but maybe it's time to move on?

*can't stop thinking about the shelf that I wanted to buy. Now's the chance!

1 comment:

whatsthatfluffinmyhead said...

:D

housewarming party~~~~~~