“Music speaks what cannot be expressed, soothes the mind and gives it rest, heals the heart and makes it whole, flows from heaven to the soul.”
My sister, being a big fan of MTV and a couch in front of the tv itself, sent me these two links. The first is by Westlife, their rendition of Bonnie Tyler's Total Eclipse of the Heart. I thought their rendition was a perfect male version, full of emotions.
Total Eclipse of the Heart
The second is the theme song from Grey's Anatomy by The Fray, which is a beautiful song, should be enjoyed in its context in Grey's Anatomy. Actually, I think it can be on its own too, but it's nicer with the clip.
How to Save a Life
Enjoy the music vids!
Time to work hard. Studio's having a non-tutor crit on Sunday. We've all voted to oust our tutor! (yeah right!) This is what I call, independence in upper-level study. Time to spread our own wings and test them. Hopefully we won't fall!
Thursday, March 15, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment