Monday, March 12, 2007

my toys

Quote of the day:
HLM(the tutor): You brought more toys today?

Me thinking :
toys????? -_-"

Quote of every session:
HLM(the tutor): You are not working fast enough still. I want to see the urban form.

studio went as usual again today. every session has its ups and downs, but every session ends with the same phrase, you're all not working fast enough. zzz. it took me 2 days to work out my spaces and layout, which now I am satisfied with and I consider that an achievement, but all she can say is, 'yes, your layout is much better now, but you're still working very slow' . -_-" . friday was spent reading up for dissertation, sat and sun left for design. Hmm... ok, I could have gone faster if I had not had mental constipation. Now, with one big headache gone, I am finally able to produce, the urban form! However, I would need to work really hard from now till submission. Life's never easy being an archeeetek.


[Thank you for the stimulating talk and encouragement from half way across the world. ;) ]

No comments: