Monday, March 19, 2007

The week ahead


I think architects are the most stressed out people on campus, especially when interim crit is the week ahead and submission is around the corner. From my msn observation, archi people always have nicknames that are associated with lack of sleep, lack of time, suicidal tendencies and... overspending (only one so far though.. hehe). Ok, my own nick isn't very far from a grim one either, but I'm mourning the death of an author, not mine (he committed suicide.. hmm)! Anyway, us poor architects deserve much more love and affection from the tutors, only if they can see that they're driving us to the edge. Sigh, I'm just trying to be creative when I'm stressed. I'm lacking brain juice already. I've even resorted to blueberry jam (because blueberry is suppose to be good for the brains). Desperation? You tell me. Ok. I've wasted 1/2 hour on this. Just needed some form of entertainment and I'm just mocking the others and myself for my own twisted sense of pleasure. I'm going insane. Speed on, road runner!

3 comments:

whatsthatfluffinmyhead said...

ehh!!! my nick has nothing to do with aki lei~~ haha

cant believe u actually went to magnify the nicks. hurhurhur..

lostsheep said...

well.. it is a result of it... isn't it?

oh wait, you mean it's not????????

whatsthatfluffinmyhead said...

oh yah.. hheeh.. it is cos i'm too bloody stressed!!! :P