“People who love only once in their lives are. . . shallow people. What they call their loyalty, and their fidelity, I call either the lethargy of custom or their lack of imagination.”
Oscar Wilde
we were there for the fountain actually(by Bernini's dad), but the bride is stunning! she's got the curves in the right places, enough meat to hide her skeleton, the height, the dark long hair and beautiful eyes. wait till you see the groom!
These photos came to mind when I was talking to my friend about his pending marriage next year. I asked him about the cost of marriage and the figures were mind-blowing. But he's saving every penny for it, so I suppose he's completely devoted to it. Hmm, I do suppose it depends on your priorities in life. I'll make do with a simple wedding in an English countryside. No pretense and no festivities. Just a short and sweet ceremony and lots of wine!
'Wait long long lah'!
No comments:
Post a Comment