Anyway, I forgive you, whoever who hates me.
Hope this goes away tonight because I don't I can endure a 5 hours journey tomorrow in this condition. Hmm... I am deciding if I should go back to Penang this time as well. I'm buying an Air Asia ticket to Penang for October (they're selling it for 50c now, so total will be RM42.50)
This is my Teriyaki Chicken and grilled pepper wrap
I highly recommend Kikoman's Teriyaki Honey Marinade!

Apple and Pear Crumble!
I found the perfect crumble recipe and I prepared the apple and pear my aunt's way and it turned out fantastic! Took the pic only after we've attacked it
I highly recommend Kikoman's Teriyaki Honey Marinade!
Apple and Pear Crumble!
I found the perfect crumble recipe and I prepared the apple and pear my aunt's way and it turned out fantastic! Took the pic only after we've attacked it
Don't think I'll be as free to cook anymore. Aku tidak lagi menganggur!
p/s: Chao, remember our dinner date k?? call bins too since she knows the way to my house... or at least she knew. oh, and vons too if she's not too busy at work, and whoever's around. yippee yay! time for a reunion! maybe I should go back to see chern before she flies off the my dreamland. sigh.
p/s: Chao, remember our dinner date k?? call bins too since she knows the way to my house... or at least she knew. oh, and vons too if she's not too busy at work, and whoever's around. yippee yay! time for a reunion! maybe I should go back to see chern before she flies off the my dreamland. sigh.
No comments:
Post a Comment