tired
tired
tired
tired of hypocrites.
people who throw slander at others but ultimately is the same as what they condemn.
tired of being.
being, the very essence of living, is the toughest job of all.
tired of confinement.
confinement to a dot. to man made attractions. to consumerism and to commodity. tired tired tired. I hate rules that restrains a person's freedom and happiness. some people obviously are more selfish than that.
tired of selfish people.
generous in money, but selfish in self. know what I mean? No? then skip to the next one.
tired of fogging
i hate smelling the fog every Tuesday and Thursday. very soon, we'll be breeding a new breed of mozzies resistant to the chemicals we used, and the dosage keeps getting higher and higher each time.
tired of people who think they know you but actually don't
I can't stand people who act like they know me, assume they know me.
I can't stand people who take me for granted.
It's also my fault for not being the accepting person who happily talks to anyone who comes my way.
tired of pretense living
I'm still trying my best to resist the capitalist way of life. Life has really turned out in a rather perverse way, from the basic needs for survival of a shelter, food and clothes; to designer homes, imported delicacies and pv bags. Aren't we all just creating more waste while some people in the so called 'third world' countries are struggling to survive? No wonder they're driven to the extreme. What do they have to live for when some people are happily paying for a nose job, wasting plastics, collecting unnecessary junk and flying around like nobody's business? Reports have shown that climate change will hit Equatorial countries the worst, and generally, that's where most of the third world countries lie.
I'm tired.
Thursday, May 03, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment