Saturday, June 16, 2007

Week 1 over. Tired, naturally, but couldn't have been happier.

Welcome back me. I couldn't have been in a more loving environment. I must have prayed really hard to deserve this. I took the risk, jumped into it without any prior knowledge, because deep down, I felt it was right. This is what I'm talking about, intuition. I listen strongly to my intuition for guidance, for directions; to know if it's a green light or red. To be steadfast and strong on a stand and trust in Him to lead you to where He plans for you to be. And I know, I'll be in safe arms for the year to come. Praise Him.

Thank you, all those who were happy for me, who had faith in me.

Praise God that I've been given an id job that allows me to travel home from time to time because the job's in kl. Whee!! Of course I have other local jobs too, so that's a great balance, and I get to be the PA. Believe it or not, but I do like getting to be the PA on top of other things.

No comments: