
As I lay on my bed
This shinning circle did not fade
Hide and seek we played
Good night, it bade
Silently, peacefully, my night was made
This shinning circle did not fade
Hide and seek we played
Good night, it bade
Silently, peacefully, my night was made
After repositioning my bed, I now sleep beside the window, rather than facing it. It's in fact nicer to sleep this way, as I can stare out at the starry sky and for the first time, a splendid view of the moon that lit up my room.
So glad I'm finally done with school. Hope to get a taste of the real world soon. Looking back, I'm quite happy with my 'summer' breaks. Tried different things each time. Now, it's time to face reality and be serious. Praying for this vacation to be a fruitful one.
All my friends back home have graduated. So glad for them. I still have a few more years. Well, life is about continuous education anyway, isn't it? I still think I'm incompetant enough to face bigger challenges, and bigger scale projects mean more time spent on it. Time, time time. It simplys flies in an adult world, and crawls in a child's world. Time, money, social status, family, loved ones, personal time... how does one decide?
Ah.. well, it all depends on the rank of importance.... is it work, love life, family, money, personal interest, friends, country or God? Some are more blessed, some less fortunate, some have it easy, some struggle. Life's more meaningful, when there's a cause for it, whatever it is, don't you think?
No comments:
Post a Comment