Saturday, May 20, 2006

Day 3 of Work. It's rather boring to read about my day at work, seriously, but it's something new to me. Met more colleagues today, had the chance to visit Foster's house... drool....such ostentatious and luxurious dwelling... seems surreal to be stepping into the lot... a special tour for the office. Hee... I'm looking forward to more visits to come. I didn't bring my camera, but it's definitely stuck in my head!

Currently still fine with being the model maker, though I wish they'll provide us with taller tables and chairs with higher back rests. We rule the model office, and proudly the toilet jaga. I think almost everyone who makes a trip to the toilet would stop by to have a look.

I just hope they don't make us residential elves for the rest of the month!!!!!!! I wanna try my hand at other things too you know!

Still on cloud 9 from the 9$$$$$$ house visit. Drooling for more.


note: I think, I'm one person who almost always try to be busy, when I could actually squeeze some time out for others, but sometimes, I rather spend it lazing around. Even if it means sacrificing time spent with friends, though I can't help it that time is just so precious and lacking these days... perhaps, there are also some things that I just want to avoid

No comments: