Wednesday, May 10, 2006

A Nomad Life.... for the rest of the year!

















Picture by virgin digicam owner Chao

ARGH. I have to live like a nomad for the next 2 months, and I am so in a hurry to start work so I won't have to stay in.

Hence now, my urgency to find a job soon is due to many reasons. Probably it can whet my appetite as a workaholic too. Gah, I'm going mad. I need my holiday.

I can only say that the good thing happening for the past few days when we were rushing to submit the Riau Project was my two friends who so willingly stayed long hours to help render and photoshop the panels. Without them, I think this project will never reach Indonesia even after I fly to UK. I know now that it is almost impossible to handle submissions on your own, especially on a large scale project, due to the scale of it and the other nitty-gritty stuff. It's not easy being an architect. Thanks Cheryl n Ben.
(*note to self: I shall reconsider if I want to do Urban Design or not)

Speaking of which, now I'm left with planning of my SEP trip with zq and jes ( i'm such a lightbulb) and being more aggresive on job hunting. 24 ppl are in DPA. I think Prof Tse's eyes nearly dropped out when I mentioned it to her. She gave a few good recommendations, so I'll try them out tomorrow. Sigh.

I really pray for better things to come. Hopefully things will get more settled once the loose ends are tied up. I'm hoping for so many things now, maybe they will materialise soon, maybe not.

Someone did ask me if I'm tired or jaded. I'll tell you I'm tired. Age is catching up. Realities of life are starting to kick in. It's all a bit over-whelming. Not that I do not enjoy what I'm doing, in fact I love it, but I'm just tired. Worn out, and yes, I'll still go for my English tea and sessions with the Queen. Keke.

I need a break.

Someone pass me a Kit Kat pls.

1 comment:

ZJ said...

miao....

=p