Sunday, August 12, 2007




the epitome of rag?

I have a tan finally! Been waiting for the day to come since I came back from sep. I do not like to purposely tan myself because that's too shallow for me to accept, but rather it's because of circumstances like these that I get a nice brown tint. The sun was scorching hot and sweat was dripping not stop. The atmosphere was unbearable. I just wished they'll bring it back to SRC. I like the atmosphere back there better. Having it at the padang is just such an ultimate waste of resources and time, especially to the participating bodies. I didn't particularly enjoyed myself this year, because the area just wasn't contained enough, it was like everyone was everywhere and it just sprawls. Boo hoo, I couldn't even manage to chat up with some friends. Such an unfriendly and formal event. NOT GOOD! People are no longer as sensible as they should be.

No comments: