The Rules of this tag:-
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules.
2. List eight (8) random facts about yourself.
3. Tag eight people at the end of your post and list their names (linking to them).
4. Let them know they've been tagged by leaving them a comment on their blogs.
a. I am one hell of a dreamer. I dream patterns, pictures, ideas and movement. I love dreaming up scenarios and sometimes, they are so real I end up talking to them. I dream as I design, and when I don't, my design turns out bad.
b. People often misunderstand me. I think it's because I don't let them near me for I believe I have God's gift of good intuition on people. I only allow certain people to share a part of me when I know I want them to. It's not being selfish, it's about building quality relationships with the right people, people who let you grow and people whom you want to see grow as well. It's also good for avoiding toxic friends, of which I've met a lot in the past few years.
c. I get irritated easily when people are inconsiderate and selfish. From daily simple things like cretins in the MRT to classmates, or people you meet along the way (which explains why I like peace on my own). I cannot stand braggarts, shoe-polishers, people who complain to their death, insecure people, people who judge and people who speak empty words.
d. I think a lot and have a lot to say but have problem with coherence of thought. My words cannot catch my mind. I am still praying for that.
e. I have always wished I was part of a Symphonic Orchestra, playing the violin or the viola, and I wished I was terribly gifted in the piano.
f. I am pretty domesticated, although I don't seem like it. Someone once made a statement that Msian girls are pretty domesticated and pretty hardy. That makes us sound so unappealing.
g. Family above all else. Which would mean forgoing lunch or meet ups with friends just for a simple meal with the family.
8 random items, may allow some insight into a person, but spending time with him/her is the best way to understand one. I've got no one to tag, except maybe cheryl, lian, and the few others whom I've given this address to....and anyone else who's reading this blog that I'm not aware of since it's suppose to be of highly limited readership, people whom I don't intend to be reading this blog because it was never intended for them to do so and if you do, i hope, you suspend all judgments against the author.
Monday, August 20, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
wahlau.... got disclaimer somore?!
wahhaha. YEAH
Post a Comment