Monday, August 27, 2007

malak

Extraordinary people

I believe in signs, and I believe in happenstance. And the signs are stronger now, ever since I picked up that book. The author mentioned my favourite quote from Alice in Wonderland, and his words calmed my soul.
Thank God that wherever I go, my angels are always guarding me, and they come in the least expected forms. I realize that without them, I wouldn't be as strong as I would like to be. Thank God for reminding me of angels again. I am just reminded daily to do what I believe in and fight for righteousness, regardless of the world around me, for when you think that nobody is watching, God is.

No evil shall befall you, nor shall affliction come near your tent, for to His Angels God has given command about you, that they guard you in all your ways. Upon their hands they will bear you up, lest you dash your foot against a stone.
Psalm 91: 10-12

No comments: