Monday, August 27, 2007

Which part of 'I cannot afford' do people not understand?

I've been having encounters with extremely persistent salesmen, all of them like vultures, hollow in the heart. I wonder why salesmen evolved into such creatures? The pressure of the market and the greed for more money, plus competition from other products are making people such empty beings. Don't people have compassion anymore? Don't people care for other fellow beings? I've lost faith in all salesmen, because most that I've met so far have been only concerned about selling their wares. I'm sure there are a few minority that may be better, but to me, salesmen just have their eyes on your pockets. They think that just because I'm working, that means I can afford a whole load of packages. Must life really be as complicated than it already is?

August really flew by in a blink of an eye. It left a very very deep hole in my pocket too. I really should have more control in the future. One month's lesson is enough of a scar.

No comments: