It's my first time playing host. It's fun but pretty tiring, considering the fact that there's a lot of cleaning up and preparations like spreading bedsheets. I'm glad that Sien finally came for a visit! Thought she'll bring my 'son-in-law' too, but as usual, she didn't. It feels kind of pretty weird that I've not met my good friend's bf, considering that they've been together for 2 years already. Hmm, lots of implications to it but oh well, it's not for me to say.
I've also attended my very first house-warming party! Fren hosted a very good party! Hmm, try fitting in 40 people in a lil hdb unit. It's not too bad actually, since the rooms were used as well, but overall, I had a good time! Well done! Will be attending my colleague's house-warming next week. Hehe, she just renovated her place, so it should be nice, since she and her hubby designed it themselves!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Anyway, I've had many strange encounters recently. One man deliberately took his time to turn at a junction, even with no cars coming ahead, forcing me to wait for him to turn, else he'll run me over when I cross. So when he did turn, albeit slowly, he actually had the cheek to wink at me. He is a middle age old uncle, mind you. Grr, I would have gladly poured acid on his car ( i have a hidden evil side which is unleashed when provoked). Nasty man. One other favourite game of the weekend is playing cat and dog with the insurance people. I actually did a short quick run to beat the guy, but he outran me -_-". I saw his in-charge pointing to me when I exited from the station, hence sounding off my alarm signal. Meow. I was too slow. I've had enough of these people. Lucky thing I was saved by a call. --> the bad
Will upload pics of the weekend soon. I really look forward to next weekend, cos it's RAG DAY!
4 comments:
goodness, how did you ever brought up your dustbin daughter who doesnt even have the courtesy to intro your son-in-law???
hahaha... how long is she gonna steal water & electricity from you? should get her to help you clean around the house also!!!
*boy, she's gonna chop me during the coming dinner!*
hmm.. dunno. I'm so sad :( . what if the first time i meet him will be during their wedding???
nah, it's not her stealing water n electricity. that one is a separate mystery. she clean my house??gotta be kidding!
why will she chop you in the dinner to come? i heard she's meeting bins and vonnie on wed. too bad i can't be home.
hardly spent much time with her cos she was here for a short period only, and she was busy meeting up with all her friends, so technically, i only spent half a day with her! lol
now that IS just plain sad.
hey, fair enuff what. stay for free mah clean up a bit mer! somore like inn only. didnt even have time for the mother....
got no assignments here in kl ke? wasted...
lol. her stay was too short la. it's really like a mum la! the kid goes out in the day and comes home late at night. hardly spending time with the family anymore. always wanting to hang out with the friends/bf/gf more than the family. isn't that similar to being a mother and a grown up kid? lol
ok la. sien isn't that extreme. did manage to berbual-bual with her =)
ada assignment kat kl!! i might be going back next mon! but it's only a day trip. was thinking of going home for the weekend, tapi i have a lot of things on for the weekend dee.
Post a Comment